Theme Verse

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! ¡No tengas miedo ni te desanimes! Porque el SEÑOR tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas."
-Josué 1:9 (NVI)


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day

For maybe the first time in history, North Park has cancelled school for snow. Or at least, in my limited knowledge of the history of North Park. In light of the raging blizzard outside, North Park has told us to stay inside, keep warm, and not worry about classes tonight or tomorrow. Which is sweet, since it really is nasty out there. However, I still have to work, so I will have to trudge across campus at 6:50 tomorrow morning, and again in the afternoon. But the rest of the day will hopefully be spent inside my cozy apartment, drinking hot chocolate and catching up on some reading (because my books finally came today!!!!).
We plan on watching "Day After Tomorrow" tonight with my roommates, just in case the blizzard wasn't dramatic enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment