Theme Verse

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! ¡No tengas miedo ni te desanimes! Porque el SEÑOR tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas."
-Josué 1:9 (NVI)


Friday, August 13, 2010

Skype, Buses, Marcha, Alarm Clock

So I've just spent the last hour adding friends' blogs to my "dashboard" and reading through them a bit, and I decided I can put my homework off for another few minutes to update mine.

This has been a good week: Monday I got to talk to Drew for over an hour on skype. Tuesday I took the wrong bus home, spent 45 minutes on it and only made it half-way home, and then had to walk the rest of the way in the rain (funny story). Wednesday my Spanish class was canceled because the whole school shut down for a protest "marcha" (in which I did not participate, due to my status as an international student and my desire to not get deported). Thursday morning I woke up 15 minutes after my class started, got there half an hour later, and my professor just joked about it and made me read aloud #3 on his list of excuses students give for being late.

Well, I really do have a lot of homework to do this weekend, so I'd best be starting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment