Theme Verse

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! ¡No tengas miedo ni te desanimes! Porque el SEÑOR tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas."
-Josué 1:9 (NVI)


Friday, August 27, 2010

Sick :(

This weekend I was planning on going up to a national park nearby with some friends to hike and stuff, but at this point it doesn't look like I'm gonna go, because for the last few days I've been feeling really crummy. It's not anything serious, just stomach ache and nausea mostly, but I haven't eaten very much in the last couple days, so I don't think hiking is a good idea right now. I bought some Pepto Bismal today and just took some, so hopefully that will help, but I don't think I'll be 100% by tomorrow morning. I'm bummed, cause I was really looking forward to getting out of the city and spending time having fun with my friends, but hopefully we'll get to do something fun soon. I did just get an email from the ISEP director here about an excursion on September 11th, so hopefully I'll be able to go to that!
So anyway, if you could pray that I feel better soon, that would be great. Thanks!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment