Theme Verse

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! ¡No tengas miedo ni te desanimes! Porque el SEÑOR tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas."
-Josué 1:9 (NVI)


Saturday, July 17, 2010

Last Minute

It's 1:15 in the morning, and I have to be up in less than 4 hours to leave for the airport, so I'm going to be brief. :)

Today was a crazy day of running around, trying to finish up all these last-minute projects and making sure I have everything I need. Now, several hours and two-or-three-tries-at-packing-the-suitcase later, I am ready to go. Or at least, as ready as I'm going to be.

It's starting to sink in, that I'm actually going to Costa Rica. My mind keeps going back and forth between being excited and thinking, "What in the world am I doing?!" Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me over the past week, as well as to those who have promised to pray. That means a lot to me, and I am so grateful.

Well, I should get to sleep. My next post should be from Costa Rica!

1 comment: