Theme Verse

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! ¡No tengas miedo ni te desanimes! Porque el SEÑOR tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas."
-Josué 1:9 (NVI)


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pictures!

Okay, so I've just figured out how to link to my facebook photo albums so you can see pictures even if you're not on facebook! So here are a few links if you want to see some pictures of my time here:
This one is for the coffee tour:

These are pictures of our excursion to Volcan Poas and the Waterfall Gardens, as well as some random pictures at the beginning:

And these two albums are from my first week here (warning, the first one has about 200 pictures!):


All right, now I really am getting back to homework!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, you and Andrew seemed to have figured this out at about the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well actually he told me about it.... :)

    ReplyDelete