Theme Verse

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! ¡No tengas miedo ni te desanimes! Porque el SEÑOR tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas."
-Josué 1:9 (NVI)


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quick Update

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but homework has really been catching up to me. I have two posts I want to write in the next several days, one about the coffee tour I took with my Spanish class, and one about the trip I took to the beach this past weekend with three of my friends (I have pictures up on facebook of the coffee tour, if you're on facebook). Also, my friend mentioned something about being able to link my facebook photos to this blog so that people can see them even if they aren't on facebook. So I'll be looking into that and hopefully I'll be able to figure that out.

I have less than 40 days left here, which is crazy. I have one term paper due in two weeks, and another one due a couple weeks after that, plus all the regular amount of homework. I would greatly love to travel at least to a couple more places, so with all that it looks like the next 40 days are going to be packed! The weather has been really nice lately, hardly raining at all, and it's been really warm. On the one hand, it's kind of nice, not having to worry about the cold and all of that, but on the other hand I miss Fall (it doesn't feel anything like October here) and when I get back to the states at the end of November I'm going to FREEZE!

Well tonight is Bible Study (I missed last week because I had homework) and I made some chocolate cookies for snack, and then after wards I'll probably try to finish up some homework, or just go to bed. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment