Theme Verse

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

"Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! ¡No tengas miedo ni te desanimes! Porque el SEÑOR tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas."
-Josué 1:9 (NVI)


Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Okay, really quick entry before lunch.
Yesterday was Halloween, but it's not nearly as big here as it is in the States. Nevertheless, my friend Jennifer, who's in ISEP, threw a Halloween party, which I went to dressed as a ninja. Unfortunately, I could only stay for about an hour, because my friends from my theater class called me that afternoon and said they were going to the play that night. So I left after about an hour, met my friends at the University, and we went to go see "Dos arriba, una abaja" (Two above, one below), which was a comedy about this guy who's dating three different girls, all flight attendants, and things get complicated when all three show up at the same time!

The next two weeks are going to be insane, homework wise. Between now and next Thursday I have due:
2 term papers
3 presentations
2 literature essays
1 group essay
1 take home final (basically a big essay)
Ugh. Needless to say, I'm kind of excited to be done with school for the semester. Although I think I'll be sad to leave, I'm ready for that six week break I get when I go home... :)

P.S. It's November, and it's 80 degrees out. Pretty sure this is going to be the warmest November of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment